Opened in 2006, Barefoot Bay is a six-acre family water retreat. The aquatic center offers amenities for swimmers of all ages.
- Four Bodies of Water Barefoot Bay Family Aquatic Center: 7,500-square-foot combined leisure and lap swimming pool, 1,100-square-foot diving well, 2,290-square-foot enclosed wading pool for toddlers, 12,900-square-foot slide, plunge pool and Lazy River
- AquaClimb: Water Wall — It’s a real workout!
- Tube Slide: Tubes for one or two riders! (minimum height requirement: 42”)
- Body Flumes: Two flumes, one completely enclosed (“in the dark”)(minimum height requirement: 42”)
- Lazy River: A 740-foot long, relaxing water journey
- Diving Well: Holds nearly 23,000 gallons of water
- Zero-Depth Pool: Walk right in, no ladder needed
- Main Pool with Water Walk: Navigate with climb-on, floating shapes and animals
- Bathhouse and Shaded Concession Area
- Free Parking and complimentary lounge chairs
- Special Events, Party Rentals (daytime and private after-hours)
- You must follow the lifeguards’ instructions
- No Running
- No Horseplay
- You must be at least 42″ to use the Water Slides
- No Sunglasses or Googles are allowed down the slides as well as the diving board and climbing wall
- Life Jackets are only allowed in the Tot Pool and Main Pool
- Please see facility signage for more pool rules
- You must be 11 years or older to be in the park without supervision
- The Following Items are NOT Allowed at Barefoot Bay
- Outside Food or Drink (except bottled water)
- Life Jackets that are not United States Coast Guard Approved
Water Safety Certified Personnel
Barefoot Bay’s aquatic managers and lifeguards are all certified in water safety by the StarGuard Elite program.
Special Events & Group Rentals
Barefoot Bay features a wide array of special events throughout the season that are a “bonus extra” and with paid admission or season pass. And, it’s also the perfect place for your group outing — daycare, school groups, corporate team building, and more! Discounted rates and food/beverage packages available.