Welcome to the Health & Fitness Center & Indoor Pool
1401 N Midlothian Rd
Mundelein, IL 60060
+ Google Maps
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 6 am-9 pm
Friday: 6 am-8 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 7 am-5 pm
New Years Day: 12 pm–8 pm
Memorial Day: 7 am–noon
Labor Day: Closed
Day after Thanksgiving: 7 am–8 pm
Christmas Eve: 6 am–12 pm
New Years Eve: 6 am–5 pm
*Hours subject to change based on season and periodic maintenance. Special hours to be posted.
Challenge yourself! You will find friendly staff, certified personal trainers, and modern amenities. We offer community-focused, high-quality, affordable memberships and daily rate options.
Top-notch customer service, certified personal trainers, fantastic amenities including an indoor lap pool and track, state-of-the-art equipment such as Life Fitness®, Cybex® and Precor® cardio, computerized treadmills, cross trainers, upright and recumbent bikes, free weights and benches, core-focused equipment, and more. There’s also a variety of specialty classes from popular boot camps, cycling, Zumba®, aquatic-based fitness programs and swim instruction, Pilates, and yoga.
At the Health & Fitness Center, there’s something for everyone.
- 8000 square foot fitness center, state of the art strength & cardio equipment. Including; Life Fitness, Precor, Cybex, Techno gym, full complement of free weights up to 100 lbs.
- Indoor three-lane track with stretching area – 1/13 of a mile
- Indoor four-lane lap pool, 25 yards
- Certified personal trainers
- Certified group exercise instructors
- Swim instruction and swim programs available
- Full-sized hardwood basketball court. Regularly scheduled open gym time.
- Complimentary towel service
- Child care available
- No enrollment or initiation fees
- No maintenance fees
Personal Training and Equipment Orientation
Group Exercise Schedules
Group Exercise Feb-Mar
Children in 5th grade and under must be accompanied by a parent the entire time the child is in the gym. If their parent is a member, the child will need to have a signed waiver on file, but no fee is charged. If their parent is not a member, both the parent and child must pay the open gym fees and both must have signed waivers on file. Any child in 6thgrade and above can participate without a parent in open gym with a signed waiver on file, and paying the open gym fee. Waivers must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.