Annual Membership (single): $31 Monthly
Annual Membership* (2 or more): $25 Monthly/per person *2 or more additional family members in the same household
Student Membership*: $25 *For ages 23 and younger, purchase limited to up to two consecutive months. Must be a current student with a valid student ID, purchase in person at Community Center front desk
Nonresident Enrollment Fee: $50 (1-time charge)
Track Only Membership: $50 annual membership
Kids Center Fee: $20 monthly per child, $30 for 2 (currently closed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic)
Military (active and retired), Seniors (62+), and Youth (12–17) receive a 10% discount. Only one discount per membership
Daily rates for nonMembers
Day Pass: $10 Resident/$13 Nonresident
Day pass includes access to indoor pool, fitness floor, group exercise, track, and open gym.
Open Gym (Weekday): $5
Open Gym (Weekend): $5 Resident/$10 Nonresident
The Punch Pass: $80–10 visits
Open Gym please call for availability.
- Unlimited use of fitness center, indoor pool, group exercise, and open gym
- Indoor track
- Child care is available in our Kids Center while you exercise, for an additional fee (currently unavailable due to the Covid-19 Pandemic)
- Experienced, nationally certified personal training staff available
- Members receive special pricing on personal training
- Locker rooms and showers
- Complimentary fitness equipment orientation
- Complimentary personal training consultation
- Member’s children under the age of 12 are allowed to accompany the member for free to open gym with a signed waiver. The member must be with the child the entire time the child is in the gym
- All members must be at least 12 years of age. Ages 12 –13 are required to complete orientation.
- All memberships require a 12-month commitment.
- Convenient auto-draft through credit or debit cards
- Membership holds are available for up to 3 payment cycles, one time annually. A $15 processing fee applies to each household.
Annual members receive a free month when you refer a friend. The person referred must be a new member (have not had a membership for at least 12 months) and live in a different household with a separate permanent address.