Registrations are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please register early-programs fill quickly.
R = Resident rates
NR = Nonresident rates
If you have any questions regarding residency or registration, call 847.388.5450.
- ONLINE Convenient online registration.
- IN–PERSON Register at the Mundelein Community Center, 1401 N. Midlothian Road, Mundelein (located between Route 176 and Winchester Road).
- MAIL. Send forms and payment to: Program Registration
Mundelein Park District,
1401 N. Midlothian Road
Mundelein, IL 60060.
- FAX. Fax the completed forms to: 847.566.8557. Confirmation notices are mailed for all programs.
If a program is full, registrants will be notified and can be added to a waitlist.
After-Hours Drop-Off Box: A drop box is also available at the front circle entrance.
TTY Use: During business hours, the Illinois Relay Center will relay information between hearing and hearing-impaired persons. If you use a TTY and want to reach the Park District, the Communications Assistant will voice your typed words to the person using a standard telephone and type the standard phone user’s words to you. Dial 711 or 800.526.0844 for assistance.
Defined The term resident refers to Park District residents who live within Mundelein Park & Recreation District boundaries and contribute financial support to the Park District through property taxes. Some residents with a Mundelein mailing address may not be residents of the Mundelein Park & Recreation District. Please contact the Customer Service Desk at 847.566.0650 if you need residency information.
The nonresident fee structure is in place to ensure fairness to our residents. Residents of the Park District contribute financial support to the District through property taxes. The Board of Commissioners has elected the nonresident fee structure to make nonresident use of our programs and facilities equitable to our residents. “NR” means nonresident.
A family is defined as no more than two adults and their unmarried children, up to age 21, residing within the same household, full-time. Children age 22 years and older, other relatives, and/or individuals in the same household are not included in this definition.
Registration All Mundelein Park & Recreation District (MPRD) programs require a minimum number of participants five business days before a class begins. There is a maximum number to ensure quality instruction. Classes may be combined and times modified to facilitate better programs.
- If the Park District cancels a class, a full refund will be issued automatically.
- Most refund requests made at least one week prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund.
- Refund requests made less than one week prior to the start of a program will need program supervisor approval.
- No refunds will be given after a program’s published registration deadline.
- Once a program begins, a refund is not guaranteed.
- The program supervisor will determine any refunds approved.
- Refund requests due to illness/injury require a doctor’s note.
- Refunds will not be approved on Health & Fitness Center memberships.
- No refunds will be given once a program, session, or membership has ended.
- Refunds for cash or check payments will be made by check.
- Refunds for credit card payments will be made to the same credit card used.
- Please allow two to four weeks.
- A $5 service charge will be assessed per registrant per program.
- Refund requests must be made in writing. Please fill out the Refund/Transfer Request Form located on our website.