What do you need to know to fish at our parks?
Everyone ages 5 or older need to have a fishing license. You can purchase your fishing license at https://www2.illinois.gov/dnr/
IDNR Fishing Regulations for Mundelein Ponds and Diamond Lake:
- Large or Smallmouth Bass: 3 Fish Daily Harvest Limit
- All Fish: 2 Pole and Line Fishing Only
- Channel Catfish: 6 Fish Daily Harvest Limit
- Large or Smallmouth Bass: 15-inch Minimum Length Limit
Parks that have ponds that allow shoreline fishing:
- Asbury Park, Harrison Ave.
- Cambridge Country Park, Crystal St. & Regent Dr.
- Cardinal Terrace Park, Courtland St. & Pershing Ave.
- Hanrahan Park, Noel Rd.
- Kracklauer Park, Seymour Ave.
- Leo Leathers Park, Buckingham Rd. & Seymour Ln.
- Maurice Noll Park, Hampton Ln.
- Wilderness Park, Hillside Dr.
- Wortham Park, Wortham Dr.
Shoreline fishing at Diamond Lake:
- Bob Lewandowski Park, South Prairie St. (Diamond Lake)
Please note: Fishing is not allowed at the Boat Launch