|The Ice Rink is now closed for the season.
The Sled Hill and Ice Rink open/closed status
Keith Mione Community Park Ice Rink (the Ice Rink is now closed for the season.)
Ice skating rink for a multi-purpose rink used for open skate, hockey and unique games such as “broomball.” Please note and adhere to the schedule posted below. For updates on the status of the ice rink please check our Weather and Status Hotline. If the light at the ice rink is not on when it is dark, it means the rink is closed.
Sled Hill Guidelines
- The sled hill is open daily: Monday–Thursday: 7:30 am–8 pm Friday–Sunday: 7:30 am–10 pm
Please note: If the sled hill is open, lights will come on after dusk until close.
- Sledding is permitted only on the Northeast, designated sledding area (see graphic below).
- Fencing marks off the backside of the sled hill which should not be used for sledding. Individuals should not attempt to sled down the sides of the hill facing Midlothian Road (west face) or facing Dunbar Road (south face).
- Use sled hill at your own risk.
- Users assume full responsibility for determining if conditions are safe for sledding.
- Guardians/parents are responsible for children. No supervision is provided.
- Use caution when sledding and be considerate to others.
- Sledding is a recreational activity that presents inherent risks.