The Sled Hill and Ice Rink open/closed status
** Unfortunately, due to the warmer-than-usual winter, the Ice Rink is closed for the season.**
Keith Mione Community Park Ice Rink
Ice skating rink for a multi-purpose rink used for open skate, hockey and unique games such as “broomball.”
Sled Hill Guidelines
- The sled hill is open daily: Monday–Thursday: 7:30 am–8 pm Friday–Sunday: 7:30 am–10 pm
Please note: If the sled hill is open, lights will come on after dusk until close.
- Sledding is permitted only on the Northeast, designated sledding area (see graphic below).
- Fencing marks off the backside of the sled hill which should not be used for sledding. Individuals should not attempt to sled down the sides of the hill facing Midlothian Road (west face) or facing Dunbar Road (south face).
- Use sled hill at your own risk.
- Users assume full responsibility for determining if conditions are safe for sledding.
- Guardians/parents are responsible for children. No supervision is provided.
- Use caution when sledding and be considerate to others.
- Sledding is a recreational activity that presents inherent risks.