Workout year-round in a clean and friendly environment. The Health & Fitness Center offers you variety in your workout! Your membership includes unlimited access to our fitness floor, group ex classes, indoor pool, open gym, and indoor track. Stop in for a tour!
Annual Membership (single): $35 Monthly
Annual Membership* (2 or more): $30 Monthly/per person *2 or more additional family members in the same household
Student Membership*: $25 *For ages 24 and younger, purchases limited to up to two consecutive months. Must be a current student with a valid student ID, purchase in person at Community Center front desk
Nonresident Enrollment Fee: $50 (1-time charge)
Track Only Membership: $65 annual membership
Military (active and retired), Seniors (62+), and Youth (12–17) receive a 10% discount. Only one discount per membership
Short Term Membership (No year commitment)
Individual: $45 Monthly
2 or more: $40 Monthly/per person *2 or more additional family members in the same household
Discounts do not apply to short-term memberships
Daily rates for nonMembers
Day Pass: $10 Resident/$15 Nonresident
Day pass includes access to indoor pool, fitness floor, group exercise, track, and open gym.
Open Gym (Weekday): $5
Open Gym (Weekend): $5 Resident/$10 Nonresident
The Punch Pass: $80–10 visits
Open Gym please call for availability.
- Unlimited use of fitness center, indoor pool, group exercise, and open gym
- Indoor track
- Experienced, nationally certified personal training staff available
- Members receive special pricing on personal training
- Locker rooms and showers
- Complimentary fitness equipment orientation
- Complimentary personal training consultation
- Member’s children under the age of 12 are allowed to accompany the member for free to open the gym with a signed waiver. The member must be with the child the entire time the child is in the gym
- All members must be at least 12 years of age. Ages 12 –13 are required to complete orientation.
- All memberships require a 12-month commitment.
- Convenient auto-draft through credit or debit cards
- Membership holds are available for up to 3 payment cycles, one time annually. A $15 processing fee applies to each household.
- Member ID cards must be scanned at each visit.
- Membership is not valid for specialty classes, (classes that require a program number to register).
- Mundelein Park & Recreation District reserves the right to cancel any exercise class due to continued low participation.
- Refunds will not be approved on Health & Fitness Center memberships.
Annual members receive a free month when you refer a friend. The person referred must be a new member (have not had a membership for at least 12 months) and live in a different household with a separate permanent address.