Mundelein Park & Recreation District set capacity limits and safety mitigations in accordance with guidelines set forth by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH). Mitigations are subject to change based on state guidelines.
As of May 13, the following protocols are in effect:
- 60% capacity updated hourly on Rainout Line
- Separate lines for pass holders and general admission to minimize wait times
- Visitors will need to have a Mundelein Park & Recreation District account so their visit is registered for contact tracing purposes
- Face coverings required at the entrance, concessions, and locker rooms
- Staff will sanitize high touch areas throughout the day
- Face coverings required at entrance and bathrooms
Diamond Lake Beach
Closed for the 2021 season.